| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ilheus in September is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in September is 2.9 °C (5.2 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 148.4mm (5.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Ilheus September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ilheus, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ilheus:
- Jacobina, Brazil - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) NNW
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) NNW
- Lencois, Brazil - 352.6 kms (219.1 miles) NW
- Itirucu, Brazil - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) NNW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 264.3 kms (164.2 miles) WNW
- Caetite, Brazil - 391.3 kms (243.1 miles) WNW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 195.9 kms (121.8 miles) W
- Espinosa, Brazil - 403.4 kms (250.7 miles) W
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 397 kms (246.7 miles) W
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 272.5 kms (169.4 miles) WSW
- Guaratinga, Brazil - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) SSW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 394.7 kms (245.3 miles) SW
- Caravelas, Brazil - 326.8 kms (203.1 miles) S
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 428.2 kms (266.1 miles) SW